Monday, January 2, 2012

Hello!

  Hello! I am Luna! I am new to the whole idea of blogging, but I have decided to give it a try and just wing it. I love to read, write, take photos, draw, paint, and cook. I live in Seattle, and I am 13 years old. I am the oldest of four, with three younger brothers.
  I grew up in Reno, Nevada, but my dad got a job offer a year and a half ago, so here I am. My favorite color is azure, but I also like lavender. I dislike dreary days, horrible books, cold cups of tea, no snow on Christmas, and broken pencil tips. My favorite things are windy days, sunshine, oatmeal, books, the ocean, bakeries, and cafes.
  I love to travel, and I have been to thirteen states, and two continents. I would love to travel to Paris or London, but so far I have had no luck.
Well, I am pretty much done rambling. Goodbye!
~Luna

No comments:

Post a Comment